Spike!

>> 3.30.2009

Guess Brax wanted to be more like Spike than we realized. Spike the hair, growl, and steal the bone! Sure, Bennett got a sweet little trim but the Braxten is all the buzz - Yikes! Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Hope and Holden hold down the fort while Mia Bella collects diamonds for her purse! Check out that stone! Just gorgeous! All of them....







4 comments:

Mrs. B 3/31/09, 9:45 AM  

Is it weird that I tear up when I see pictures of your kids? They are beautiful and I miss them!

Anonymous,  3/31/09, 3:39 PM  

You have the most beautiful children in the world along with mine. I can't believe how big Mia is getting, make her stop!! Love the haircuts. Hey, you need to post Brax cowboy picture on your blog. That is one cute cowboy!! Love ya all and miss ya like crazy!!!

Kassidy 4/4/09, 4:09 PM  

I miss u guys so much! I cant wait for Mia Bella to come down next weekend! they are growing so fast!!
Love yall'

The Mecham Family 4/8/09, 10:26 PM  

Your little cuties are growing up so fast!! Cameron says Braxten is looking a lot like Michael these days.

Post a Comment

waddayasay?

New Music Center


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

analytics

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP