cr-AY-zee Easter ! !

>> 4.13.2009

We had a blast of an Easter Day! Daddy was down and out with the flu bug. The kiddos all pumped of sugar treats. And Mommy was coordinating 1 million things at once. From Easter Bunny to Church, then family dinner at the Hannon's with an Easter Egg Hunt, then more sugar and fun at home. It was a lot of craziness and a lot of fun. Enjoy the pics.



2 comments:

Anonymous,  4/16/09, 7:28 PM  

How Darling!!! Isn't Easter so much fun? I love the outfits, your children are too beautiful. I miss them so much. I am so glad that Mia is in town to love on. Give kisses to the boys from Aunt Tammy

Anonymous,  4/18/09, 12:23 PM  

It was good seeing Mia and Mike this past week. I have some cute pictures of Mia that I will send to you shortly. If you didn't already know by now, she is super model. Loves

Post a Comment

waddayasay?

New Music Center


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

analytics

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP