BLESSED DAY

>> 1.22.2011

Yesterday the sky turned beautiful colors during dusk and Bennett wondered what was making it do that. I told the kids that it was God making it a blessed day.  T hey asked what that means and I said it means we are lucky to be healthy and happy.  Bennet asked, "what's healthy" and Braxten said that it meant that you are not sick.  It made me realize how lucky we are in our family and all of our extended family to be healthy.  We are so lucky to not have anyone with terminal illnesses or lifelong health issues.  Take a look around at your loved ones and smile about how lucky we are!

Today was especially fun because Braxten had a basketball game and I promised him an extra big ice cream if he scored!  Well, it worked.  He shot and scored and was so proud!!  Below was his reward.



Braxten wanted to add a note:

I wat to see a picher of Real anmls. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

waddayasay?

New Music Center


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

analytics

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP