It's MAGIC!! V 20.0

>> 9.03.2009

This week Heidi was home with the kiddos while I was in Las Vegas at a global apparel convention. The babies got the stomach flu and now mommy has it. Not fun! This show was my 20th MAGIC - so hard to believe! Lots of work but I still love it. I was able to see Kenny Chesney live since he's launching a new brand. I went with a bunch from work and one of my co-workers held his hand. It was only 2000 people, pool-side at Hard Rock. Too bad I'm not a real fan. But fun nonetheless. You can see how intimate below.

This was a mural that was created at the show and auctioned for Invisible Children. Great idea from the brand Jedediah. The bid was at $10,000!


We're excited about a long weekend at home with the family!! And the Texas heat is finally letting up. Yay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

waddayasay?

New Music Center


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

analytics

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP