Big Day!

>> 9.19.2009

Today was the perfect day to have Braxten's 1st ever soccer game! Below is a pic of team "The Fast and Furious" (minus 1) just before the game. Brax did a GREAT job, jumped right in, and went for it. The team did great scoring a few and defending. Not bad for the first time and not really knowing the rules.



Here's a quick video of the boys play reading. The have such amazing little imaginations...


2 comments:

Anonymous,  9/20/09, 9:41 AM  

How Stinkin' cute is that!

Also, hope you had a great birthday - Mike. love you all.

Connie 9/26/09, 1:00 AM  

I love it!! Your kids are just adorable. I am so glad I was able to meet them and your sweet wife this summer.

Post a Comment

waddayasay?

New Music Center


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

analytics

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP