Under Construction

>> 1.23.2009

Ok - my aim is to get this blog thing going asap but right now I'm still learning the technology. Not to mention figuring out where in my busy schedule I can carve out time to post stuff. We expect to have pics, music, and stories to share ASAP. But right now, Heidi is working at the Dallas Market Center selling 39 lines of kids clothing and I am in San Diego at the Action Sport Apparel trade show helping Levi's get new street/skate customers. We are racing against time to Mia Bella's first birthday on Sunday! Stay tuned for more.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  1/25/09, 4:13 PM  

The great thing about blogging is that you can do post anytime, anywhere. I am confident that you or Heidi will find time in between your crazy schedules, that you will be bloggin' in no time and you will become a true blogger. By the way, I love the set up. Call me if you need any help.

Post a Comment

waddayasay?

New Music Center


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

analytics

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP