Santa Pic

>> 1.23.2009


This is the most recent digital pic we have of our adorable family. It was such a fluke of a Santa greet. We got all gussied up and went down to North Park Mall to meet the famous Dallas area Santa only to find that we were to take a number and come back in 8 hours. So we gave up and did other things. Then on the way home we popped by another Santa and came up with this great pic. You might have already seen it but if not, enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  1/25/09, 4:11 PM  

I love this picture. In fact, when I received a copy of this picture, I took it into work and showed everyone what an adorable family my brother has. Also, that Santa is a perfect fit. Hope you had a wonderful christmas 2008.

Post a Comment

waddayasay?

New Music Center


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

analytics

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP