I couldn't resist
>> 6.26.2009
Heidi and I spent last weekend in NYC celebrating our 5 yr anniv. This picture was taken in part to amuse our nephew Holden and in part on a double-dog-dare! I couldn't resist posting it to our blog - especially since Spongebob was nabbed by the police a few moments later for not having a license in Times Square - I'll add a pic of that too. What a crack up!!

We did have a great time and got to see two broadway shows - Wicked and Avenue Q, which we've wanted to see for so long. We really enjoyed both.


We did have a great time and got to see two broadway shows - Wicked and Avenue Q, which we've wanted to see for so long. We really enjoyed both.




1 comments:
Haha.... that's funny that Sponge Bob got arrested. What a great memory for the both of you.
Post a Comment