MIA BELLA'S 1ST BIRTHDAY
>> 2.08.2009
Our baby turned "1" - and we had a BIG Fiesta to honor her! You can enjoy some of the highlights via our slide show - CLICK HERE. We enjoyed the company of Lovie, G-Daddy, Erik, Kim & Grayson, Hollee, Dan, Hope & Holden, Ellie & Clay, Mimi & Papa. We feasted on margarita's, tostadas, tamales, queso, fresh guacamole, homemade beans, El Fenix chips (my fave) and of course the birthday girl's cake, which she went to town on! She stood up so proud in the lovely birthday dress Grandma Susan and Aunt Heather made for her and went to bed in a gown that Mimi made. What a blessed child!



3 comments:
Your children are beautiful! Brax and Bennett look so grown up. My favorite picture is the last one with Mia and Heidi, what a precious moment, and what looked to be a fabulous day, please give them hugs from me.
Aunt Amb.
Happy Birthday Mia!!! Your dress is beautiful and so are you. I can't believe you are ONE already. I miss you!!
NO WAY! THIS CAN NOT BE HAPPENING! Mia bella is already walking! oh come on i didnt see her that long ago! DID I? I miss them so much, i am saving up for a air plane ticket..so plan on it!! I miss you guys so much, give them all hugs for me!
Post a Comment